Submit an Author
Many alumni have the distinction of being a published author. If you, or a fellow alum you know, has a published book, we want to know! Please fill out the form for an opportunity to be featured on the Alumni Authors Bookshelf.
In order to have your book included on Corban the website, it must meet a few criteria:
- Must be published by a recognizable publisher (for example):
- Random House
- Or an imprint or division of a recognizable publisher (for example):
- Zondervan (HarperCollins division)
- WaterBrook Multnomah (Random House division)
- Must be consistent with Corban’s statement of faith.
- Other unique publications or resources will be reviewed based on the quality of the product.
The University does not necessarily post all submissions it receives.