Golden Grad Fall Reunion: October 7-9, 2021
A special on-campus event has been planned to honor the classes of ’70 and ’71 with a combined celebration of their 50th graduation anniversary from Western Baptist Bible College. The 3-day event will culminate with an on campus brunch where grads will be celebrated, and President Sheldon Nord will be in attendance.
Previous Golden Grads are invited to attend the Saturday brunch from 10:00 am-1:00 pm (see more info below) and can register and pay here: Saturday Golden Grad Brunch
2021 Golden Grad Fall Reunion Schedule:
When: October 7-9, Thursday 6 p.m. through Saturday 1 p.m. Cost per person is $50 and covers all on-campus activities Friday and Saturday. Optional off-campus activities will include an additional charge.
- Off-campus dinner. Location will be secured (TBA) by Host and meal expense charged to guest.
- Chapel: 10:00 am reserved seating
- Lunch: 11:00 am in Travis Memorial Dining Hall
- Campus Tours: 12:30-1:30 pm both shuttled and walking tours
- Refreshments: 1:45- 3:00 pm in Psalm Center Mezzanine
- Free time: 3:00-6:45 pm
- Student Athletic event: 7:30 pm in CE Jeffers Sports Center
- Golden Grad Brunch 10:00 am-1:00 pm Enjoy a delicious brunch with the President and former Golden Grads served inside the Emitte Center located in Schimmel Hall. This is a programmed event providing ample time to reconnect and fellowship with one another. During brunch we will highlight our Golden Grads and reflect on the legacy and continued work of Corban University.
Lodging: Please visit any of these links for hotels that currently offer a Corban University visitor discount. To return to this page after visiting the links please use the back arrow.
If you are a Golden Grad from ‘70 or ‘71, please use the form below to submit your interest in participating by August 15. After you submit the form, look for an email indicating your next steps as a participating Golden Grad.