Golden Grad Reunion: April 25-27, 2024– Registration will be via email and opens in early February. Please click here to provide an accurate email address if you are not receiving university emails!
Welcome to the event page for the Golden Grad Reunion of the Class of 1974, from Western Baptist Bible College. This event is for all alumni from the class of 1974, whether graduates or not. Special recognition during the event is reserved for graduates.
This reunion is scheduled from Thursday 5:30 p.m. through Saturday at noon. Cost per person is $75 and covers Thursday evening dinner, and all on-campus activities/meals Friday and Saturday. All further communication about this event will occur via email. Remember: If you do not receive emails from Corban University, please click the link at the top of this page, or contact Shirley Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golden Grad Reunion Tentative Schedule, Class of 1974
- Reunion Dinner: 5:30-7:30 pm El Cerrito room, Travis Memorial Dining Hall. Our initial gathering on starts in the lobby of the Schimmel building at the top of Western Way. Please follow the signs.
- Coffee Reception: 9:00 am Psalm Center Mezzanine
- Chapel: 10:00 am Psalm Center (please arrive at 9:45 if you are not attending the coffee reception)
- Lunch: 11:30 am in Travis Memorial Dining Hall
- Campus Tours: 1:00-2:00 pm
- Refreshments: 2:15-3:15 pm
- Free Time: 3:15-6:45 pm. This is your time to grab dinner in town, or on campus with fellow Goldens in the dining hall, or take an opportunity to visit other local friends or family.
- Musical Spring Showcase: 7:30 pm Psalm Center
- Golden Grad Brunch: 10:00 am-12:00 pm. Enjoy a delicious brunch as we gather for a final time of fellowship. Other local classmates from adjoining years will be invited and provided a registration link.
Lodging: Please visit any of these links for hotels that may offer a Corban University visitor discount. To return to this page after visiting the links, please use the back arrow.
Please call Shirley Turner at 503-375-7130 if you have any questions.