Golden Grad Reunion: April 28-30, 2022– Click here to RSVP/Register
A special on-campus event has been planned to honor the class of ‘72 in celebration of their 50th graduation anniversary from Western Baptist Bible College. The 3-day event will culminate with an on-campus brunch where grads will be celebrated, and President Sheldon Nord will be in attendance.
This reunion is scheduled from April 28-30th, Thursday 6 p.m. through Saturday 1 p.m. Cost per person is $50 and covers all on-campus activities Friday and Saturday. Optional off-campus activities will include an additional charge. Official invitations with an opportunity to RSVP will be mailed in early March.
All Golden Grads are invited to submit a biography for our reunion booklet. Even if you cannot attend the reunion, your classmates will love hearing an update from you. Please click here to answer the 5 question biographical survey.
Golden Grad Reunion Schedule, Class of 1972
- Off-campus dinner. Location will be secured (TBA) by Host and meal expense charged to guest.
- Coffee Reception: 9:00 am Psalm Center Mezzanine
- Chapel: 10:00 am Psalm Center
- Lunch: 11:30 am in Travis Memorial Dining Hall
- Campus Tours: 1:00-2:00 pm
- Refreshments: 2:15- 3:15 pm
- Free Time: 3:15-6:45 pm. This is your time to grab dinner in town, or on campus with fellow Goldens in the dining hall, or take an opportunity to visit other local friends or family.
- Spring Showcase: 7:30–9:30pm in Psalm Center
- Golden Grad Brunch 10:00 am-1:00 pm. Enjoy a delicious brunch former Golden Grads served inside the Emitte Center located in Schimmel Hall. This is a programmed event providing ample time to reconnect and fellowship with one another. During brunch we will highlight our Golden Grads and reflect on the legacy and continued work of Corban University.
Previous Golden Grads are invited to attend the Saturday brunch from 10:00 am-1:00 pm. Please call Kayla Kelly at 503-375-7013 to register for the Saturday Brunch.
Lodging: Please visit any of these links for hotels that currently offer a Corban University visitor discount. To return to this page after visiting the links please use the back arrow.
Please call Kayla Kelly at 503-375-7013 if you have any questions.