Golden Graduates to be Honored
With both our 2020 and 2021 Golden Graduate Celebrations being affected by COVID, plans are moving forward for a hopeful Golden Grad reunion in the fall of 2021. We need your help gathering information to highlight our Golden Grads from the classes of 1970 and 1971. You will find a form at the bottom of this page to start this process.
Here are the tentative plans for the Golden Grad Fall Reunion. All previous Golden Grads will be invited to participate in selected elements of the fall reunion.
2021 Golden Grad Fall Reunion Tentative Outline:
When: October 7-9, Thursday evening through Saturday afternoon
Where: Corban University Campus, Salem, Oregon
Lodging: Select local hotels offering group packages (TBA)
Cost: There will be modest charges for meals/food on campus. Additional expenses include lodging and off campus meals, and other optional off-campus activities or tours that maybe added to the schedule. All other on campus events, or refreshments will be at no charge.
Tentative and TBA schedule of events includes:
- Thursday evening off-campus informal dinner gathering.
- Friday Chapel, lunch in El Cerrito Room of Travis Memorial Dining Hall
- Saturday on-campus brunch—Visit with the President
- Off campus dinner gathering(s), and free time.
- Guided campus golf-cart tours, guided walking tours
- Corban Warriors athletic event at C.E. Jeffers Sports Center
- Community events, attractions
If you are a Golden Grad from ‘70 or ‘71, please use the form below to submit your interest in participating by August 15. Look for an email indicating your next steps as a participating Golden Grad.