How to Make a Stock Transfer

Instructions for Transfer of Stocks, Bonds or Securities to Corban University

Corban University maintains an account with Vanguard Flagship Services.  When a transfer is initiated, please notify Corban University directly that you are making a gift:

Please notify Corban

Please notify the Advancement Office directly when you are ready to make a gift of securities to Corban. We need to know the name of the stock or mutual fund shares you intend to contribute, the approximate value, and your intended gift purpose. If we don’t know you’re planning to transfer shares to Corban, your gift will be held in escrow until we can identify you as the donor.

Corban University
Office of Advancement
5000 Deer Park Drive SE
Salem, Oregon 97317

Phone: (503) 316-3383     Fax: (503) 375-7584

Please include in your notification the following information:

  1. Your name and address
  2. The name of the security and number of shares you are donating
  3. The designation (if any) of your gift

Authorize your broker or financial agent

Electronic Donations

  • Vanguard Brokerage Services
  • DTC Clearing # 0062
  • Account # 85743053
  • Tax EIN: 94-1312349
  • Name on account:  Corban College

Stock Certificates

If you have possession of the actual stock certificates, you may mail or deliver them to the Office of Advancement, located in Schimmel Hall, first floor.

Please also send the endorsed stock power forms to authorize Corban to negotiate the certificates.  It is best not to sign over the stock certificates to Corban for security and processing reasons.